Tokujo Iaito - Stock
Product code: TJ-2
The Nine Circles Tokujo range of Iaito represent the finest quality Japanese Iaito available on the market today. Each sword is hand crafted to the highest standards and all are available with a wide selection of options.
Please click the link to see our current stock Iaito. Each reference number refers to one unique sword that we are holding ready to dispatch.
We hold a limited stock of Iaito immediately available for you. Alternatively we offer these items as a custom made option available here.
Standard features on the brass Tokujo Iaito:
If you have any questions concerning these swords, please contact us for further information.
- Blade - Cast zinc alloy with groove
- Ha (Cutting Edge) - Standard (unsharpened)
- Ito (Hilt Binding) - Cotton
- Tsuba (Guard) - Cast steel
- Fuchi/Kashira & Menuki (Hilt Fittings) - Cast brass
- Habaki & Seppa - Standard Brass
- Saya (Scabbard) - Black high gloss, black matt or brown matt
- Weight: Approx 800g-950g (dependant on length and blade type)
These swords do not include a stand.
UK CUSTOMERS - PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
To buy a sword in the UK you will need to provide Nine Circles with copies of documents including proof of identity, address and membership of a bona fide martial arts group. For full details of our requirements please email us.